This cozy family owned hotel was just great! It's not your average high end hotel with hundreds of employees and thousands of rooms so if that is what you're looking for this is not the place for you. This hotel is small, quite, clean, free wi-fi, less than 2min walk to the marina, and has a very friendly and helpful staff. The owner "Alex" is onsite and is absolutely wonderful! There is a cafe next to the hotel that sells delicious cappuccinos, homemade baguette sandwiches, and homemade brownies - each for under $2! There is also Salvatore's next door which is pretty awesome Italian food (best tiramisu I've had in my life!). You also have free access to the Skypool at the Wyndham Hotel which has the best view in town! I looked around and for the price this is quite a steal, will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos