This small economy hotel in the heart of Cabo San Lucas is a great value! Suites have the bedrooms located towards the rear of the suite and the beds are very comfortable. As a result, you can expect a very comfortable nights sleep. There is an excellent restaurant on site. In addition, the hotel is located within easy walking distance of the marina, night clubs, and many shops and restaurants. Parking was a bit limited, but the owners went the extra mile to make sure that a night watchman was available to watch over my big pickup truck all night long. If you have a limited budget this hotel is a great value. I will definitely return here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos