“Perfect Location!!”
Review of Siesta Suites

Siesta Suites
Ranked #39 of 73 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed in the penthouse suite from October 6th to 13th. I had done a lot of research before we booked at Siesta Suites and I am so happy we picked this hotel for our stay. This hotel is always very clean. The staff are so friendly and helpful. I had an issue with my bank and Juan was so helpful with directing me to the right bank. We were in a perfect location accross from the marine and walking distance to many local bars and restuarants. The penthouse is beautiful...there is a full kitchen and the deck was lovely and huge and our friends that stayed at other resorts would meet us there everynight before we set out to the many bars. I enjoyed watching some fireworks from my balcony on two seperate nights. And yes... Salvatore's is right downstairs. Best Clams I have ever had!! The food is amazing! No cabs needed!!! Perfect!!!

Room Tip: Penthouse is beautiful but it is 68 stairs up... and by the end of the week it is definately a good...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Fifth time is a charm. We use to stay in the big fancy resorts each time that we came to Cabo. Talked to some friends and they recommended checking out Siesta Suites and I'm glad I did. We checked it out and booked our stay for Sammy Hagar's birthday bash. The rooms were perfect for two guests. The staff was super friendly and best of all we saved about $100 on taxis (it's $6 minimum each time). The rooms are around $70 compared to an average of $200 at the big resorts. Our room had a/c a full size fridge and a kitchenette with a microwave. Also had cable tv and ceiling fans in the front room and bedroom. It has been American owned for the last 25 years.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Texnmex65
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Siesta Suites is a quaint, very reasonable little hotel, right in the heart of the Party Zone! The Suites all have a sitting area, a breakfast table, full size refrigerator, microwave, dishes, glasses, flatware and a full size sink to wash them in! I just stayed there for ten nights, ending 10/05/12, and I haven't a single complaint! One of the best restaurants in Cabo, Salvatore's, is right in the courtyard! The aromas wafting up also makes Siesta Suites the best smelling hotel in Cabo, hands down! I have friends living down there, and just needed a place to sleep and shower that was reasonable. Siesta Suites filled the bill! There is also a Penthouse Suite on the top floor. There is a Suite on one end, and the rest of the entire roof is your balcony overlooking the Marina end of Cabo! I'll be back, and I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank Chris S
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Our first time stay at Siesta Suites and won't be our last time. The suite is clean everything well equipped but except the wi-fi don't work at all. Maybe they want you to use their internet cafe at $3.00 per hour. We explored a few very good restaurants near by. Can not wait to go back soon.

Room Tip: looking for a clean and budget hotel....this is the one.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ltong1621
SiestaSuites, Owner at Siesta Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Hola, Thank you for the great review. I am VERY sorry that the WiFi was not working for you.
Did you ask for help in getting it? We have two WiFi feeds here, so that if one does not work, we can hook you up with the other. So sorry again that you had problems.
Next time, we will set you up for sure. Adios!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed at Siesta Suites for a week and it was the perfect home away from home. It had everything we needed, plenty of space in the rooms with kitchenette at a price that can't be beaten! We would definitely stay here again. The location was perfect too!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Melkeltards
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We have been staying in this great little hotel in Cabo for several years and will keep returning for the location, excellent value for the price and the friendly and helpful staff. Very good Italian restaurant on the property.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly P
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Excellent location and price. Stumbling distance to many great bars, restaurants, and the marina. Having a fully functioning kitchen is a great bonus as well for those ambitious enough. With so many excellent restaurants nearby, I didn't take advantage of the kitchen at all. Siesta shares space with a very popular Italian restaurant, so popular that there were line ups out into the street while I was there. Siesta has 2 very nice terraces for relaxing or lounging in the sun as well. I didn't like the flimsy patio door locks of the rooms and felt that an in-room safe should have been provided.
Overall, I recommend this hotel because of its location. But for any solo traveller like myself, I recommend a more hostel type hotel such as the Cabo Inn Hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo