We stayed in the penthouse suite from October 6th to 13th. I had done a lot of research before we booked at Siesta Suites and I am so happy we picked this hotel for our stay. This hotel is always very clean. The staff are so friendly and helpful. I had an issue with my bank and Juan was so helpful with directing me to the right bank. We were in a perfect location accross from the marine and walking distance to many local bars and restuarants. The penthouse is beautiful...there is a full kitchen and the deck was lovely and huge and our friends that stayed at other resorts would meet us there everynight before we set out to the many bars. I enjoyed watching some fireworks from my balcony on two seperate nights. And yes... Salvatore's is right downstairs. Best Clams I have ever had!! The food is amazing! No cabs needed!!! Perfect!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos