My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Siesta Suites for a week. The Owner and staff were very helpful. The hotel is very clean and has a very friendly, relaxing atmosphere. You can’t beat the price. We are already planning our next trip and we will bring our children along. The owner and staff are a wealth of information on things to do and places to go. If I were to compare this hotel to the all inclusive resorts we have stayed and I would choose and recommend Siesta Suites hands down. The location was wonderful we never had to take a taxi anywhere and the restaurant next door was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos