The Hotel seemed great from the website, but it was awful! It feels like you're in a maze because the hotel is divided between two buildings, so to get to the top floors you have to get on an elevator, walk 10 mins and then get on a second elevator! It's old and small and the staff isn't always very friendly. You can find much better hotels in Cabo for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tesoro Los Cabos Hotel, Spa & Skypool In Mexico the #1 luxury destination is Los Cabos, recognized internationally for its beautiful beaches, top level spas, impressive golf courses, world-class fishing and incredible views. At Tesoro Los Cabos we have gatheredall of these charms, with its elegant Skypool lounge in the heart of the marina and entertainment district, the fun never ends. From our privileged location on the marina, you will find classy shops, nightclubs, fine and casual restaurants, & many water activities to make your Cabo experience the best it can. Having the best location & view of the marina in Cabo San Lucas has made Tesoro Los Cabos the #1 option for discerning travelers looking for the best place for their business trip, families looking to enjoy every moment of their vacation, couples enjoying the romance in the air, and those who require a dose of adrenaline that water sports provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tesoro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Costa Real Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas