The location is good, plenty of bars, restaurants, and even a nice mall close by. The free breakfast is good, it is served at the base of the light house looking out over the marina. Be sure to check the free breakfast menu and If you do not like the meal for that day you can get an upgrade for five dollars at the pool side buffet. The marina is right out the back door of the Wydham and you can easily walk the pier where there are lots of shops and reasturants, boats for fishing, whale watching, and water taxis that can take you to Medano beach (the party beach) or Lovers beach which is more secluded. The water taxi can cost as little as $3 - $5 and the beaches are only about 5 minutes away. The pool area is nice and is elevated, so you get a great view of the marina. Best of all the rooms are very clean! The only bad part is the hotel beach club that is advertised by expedia as being free was no longer free, when I asked about it they at first acted like they didn't know what I was talking about and then admitted that it used to be free but is no longer available, but if I attend a 90 minute hotel presentation they will set up free transporation to the beach. This is the same response you get for just about everything, they are really pushing this 90 minute hotel presentation. After our third attempt for general information from the hotel concierge we gave up trying to get any help from them, as others have already writen they do hard sell and it does start right after you check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tesoro Los Cabos Hotel, Spa & Skypool In Mexico the #1 luxury destination is Los Cabos, recognized internationally for its beautiful beaches, top level spas, impressive golf courses, world-class fishing and incredible views. At Tesoro Los Cabos we have gatheredall of these charms, with its elegant Skypool lounge in the heart of the marina and entertainment district, the fun never ends. From our privileged location on the marina, you will find classy shops, nightclubs, fine and casual restaurants, & many water activities to make your Cabo experience the best it can. Having the best location & view of the marina in Cabo San Lucas has made Tesoro Los Cabos the #1 option for discerning travelers looking for the best place for their business trip, families looking to enjoy every moment of their vacation, couples enjoying the romance in the air, and those who require a dose of adrenaline that water sports provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tesoro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Costa Real Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas