Tesoro Los Cabos
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$464
$453
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
$330
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$216
$181
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$675
$632
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$278
$202
Melia.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$398
$335
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$607
$177
Bookit.com
$440
$301
Priceline
2,166 results
All reviewsmarina viewclub tesoropool areaincluded breakfastwater taxidinner cruisewalking distance to everythingjunior suitemedano beachfishing boatslarge balconygreat poolrestaurants and barslobby bardowntown cabopool staffnight life
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was our first trip to Cabo and it was very memorable for us. We had the "All Inclusive" which was nice although any steak or shrimp items on the menu were not included we had to pay half price on those menu items. As for the drinks we had a bartender named Juan Ortega that was very hospitable and gave us his full attention when we were at his station. He always greeted us with a smile and his service was impecable. Although the pool closed early, so any quiet evening dips in the pool were not to be enjoyed and the beach was to far away for a quick dip, swimming during the day the music at pool the was to loud and the same music was played day after day. Shopping and eating out was very convenient and the marina was a very clean and made a nice view.Although this is an older hotel the rooms were very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank baltares56
WyndhamCSL, Manager at Tesoro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your stay at our Resort, I am very excited that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward in welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We purchased a LivingSocial (or Groupon - can't remember) deal for $349 for 4 nights. Went back and forth on whether it was a good deal based on the mediocre reviews. Decided that it was such a great deal that we'd take a chance. The package came with a one-way shuttle from the airport to hotel, breakfast everyday, a $100 dining credit, and a sunset dinner cruise. Beakfast was pretty bad, but free and edible. The second we got there this lady from Tesoro greeted us and started in on offering the time share tour. We had just arrived and it was annoying that we were already being hounded. Some people love timeshares. Not us. I don't want to spend my precious vacation time on a tour. I don't care what they are giving me as an incentive. That totally turned us off, but they pretty much got the hint when i wasn't backing down. Anyway, that was the one and only annoyance. The pool is absolutely beautiful and the pool staff were extremely accommodating. Loved the marina views from our hotel room and the pool and loved the cabanas for relaxing. The music was loud but didn't really annoy me. I can see how it would bug the older crowd (who I'd say was the majority). We were in a corner room on the 5th floor and couldn't have asked for better views. It just so happened that the big fishing tournaments were happening at the same time we were there so we enjoyed the fireworks shows and watching the boats take off for the day. Location was amazing and all other hotel staff were wonderful. I would stay there again for sure. We were super stoked on the deal we got after it was all said and done. Wish I was still there.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a Marina view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
WyndhamCSL, Front Office Manager at Tesoro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Reviewed October 27, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WyndhamCSL, Front Office Manager at Tesoro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel is very nice and the location cant be beat, the beds were the best I have ever had in Mexico. The new pool is fantastic along with the hot tubs but they have changed the pool to be a dayclub like in Vegas so everyday they crank the music from 1pm to 7pm and its way too loud, most of the people over 40 then left.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
1  Thank Bradtmack

I thank the reviewer for his kind feedback regarding his past stay, we strive to offer excellence in service to all our guests. I take this opportunity to inform the TA community that we are days away from opening our quite terrace in the pool area, a terrace specially thought for people who do not wish to partake in the Skypool | Dayclub atmosphere but do wish to relax and read a book.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

My friend & I took advantage of a Travelzoo 4 night package offer, and were pleased to have a room opening to the pool deck. Check in was efficient and friendly, the food in the Lighthouse Restaurant was very good, and the staff friendly, fun, and helpful.
We had a little problem getting any response to our request for washcloths, and a second hand towel, and were a bit disappointed to find that none of the ice machines worked. (We were told to call room service) Another small disappointment was that the hot tub wasn't. I've had hotter baths than that.
The soundproofing in the room was good, and we didn't here the screaming music when the door was closed.
All in all, the hotel experience was a good one, and we were happy to discover the Baja Cantina a couple of doors down, with the best Margaritas! We found the Margaritas at the pool bar to be a poor substitute.
I needed the Margaritas after my horrible fall on wet tile on our second day there. It had stormed in the morning, and we'd been very cautious walking down the long tiled hallways, which were very wet, but by afternoon the sun was back to normal, and the pool area was dry. As I was walking back to our room from the pool area, I stepped down into some water, and landed on my back, hitting my head on the step. I managed to get myself up, but couldn't use my elbow. A doctor arrived a bit later,and gave me a superficial exam, and said my elbow wasn't broken, and my head was ok. He gave me a prescription for Ibuprofen, which didn't do much for the pain I was in. Leo, at th front desk was there with the Dr., and he was very sympathetic, and people kept asking if I was alright, and I kept saying "no", and I never got a copy of the accident report, if there was one. I was in a lot of pain for the last 2 days, and when I went to Urgent Care the next day, I found I have a badly fractured elbow, and i'm scheduled for surgery on Monday. That doesn't really color my view of the hotel, and I would go back, but I don't think I received a proper examination, and I'm not sure what else I should have done.

Room Tip: We were in room 232, and it was very quiet. I think it was better than a marina view, but that's just a guess.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jaybee99

I thank the reviewer for her kind patronage and feedback regarding her past stay, I sincerely apologize for the alleged problems encountered during this saty. We will certainly heed the reviewers valuable feedback regarding the Hotel and Medical Services, we will review with our House Doctor, in order to provide excellence in service to all our guests. We thank the reviewer for her candid review and hope to host her again in the future.