Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
6,552 results
All reviews taco bar bella california whale slide sports bar time share villa group all inclusive package timeshare presentation musty smell nightly shows upper pool ocean view pool side our waiter all inclusive plan great vacation tacos
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Being our first time in Cabo we didn't know what to expect. This resort was fantastic. The food was great, especially the Italian restaurant, and the staff was friendly and amazing. Our room was always clean and everywhere you looked the staff was always cleaning or maintaining the property. I loved how there was a market for food to buy especially when you were missing the American chocolates :) The only cons I saw was when they had their music nights it was loud, but I just don't like loud music. Also, I wish there was a way to get American dollars changed from a $20. So just remember to bring lots of 1's and 5's with you as they do not do American change. But it was by far the best experience my husband and I have had. Also, get the all-inclusive package. It is well worth it! Luis@the pool will take good care of you.

Room tip: Corner ocean view looked like it had more balcony space.
1  Thank beachforlife2020
GabyGalin, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear beachforlife2020

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am please to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay
I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Luis, from pool waiter team.
It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful place to visit. Wonderful views and amenities. The staff though is really the best part. Each person is kind and very accommodating. Nico, our server for several days on our trip, was top notch! He was extremely helpful and very kind. Thank you for a wonderful trip! This year was my third trip and I look forward to coming back in 2021!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Aurbanek07

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Nico, from pool waiter team.
On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Chef Gulio prepared paella on a huge pan on a grill at our table on a terrace next to the sea. It was so much food and so delicious. Chicken, chorizo and every kind of seafood you could think of. The best thing I've ever eaten. I will do it again next time we go back.

Dear Mexicosforme

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Gulio, our chef patron at Bella California restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very warm,affectionate and friendly staff everywhere in the resort.
People who deserve special mention are: Ricardo Blanco Hatch the realtor who gave us the presentation. Very honest and informative. No pressure to buy.
Arturo, the manager of the California restaurant where we ate most of our meals. The service was exceptional,cordial and very respectful of our needs as vegetarians.
The facility was clean, the staff friendly and accommodating.
The check-in and check-out was a bit harried but the rest of the experience more than adequately made up for it.
It appears that they use a chemical to disinfect the rooms and hallways which has a mildly unpleasant odor, but upon request they did not use it in our rooms for the rest of the stay.
Would highly recommend this place, V3y few negatives, as compared to all the facilities we have stayed in the past.

Room tip: Ask for ocean view but it does come with some noise from the other guests who haVe had a few more drinks that they should have!
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear tirung

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Ricardo Blanco Hatch, from sales team, Arturo Catuar, our Dinner Manager at Bella California.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone at Villa del Palmar went out of their way to make our family vacation so much fun! Our waiter Espinoza greeted us with a smile every morning. He remembered all of our names and drink orders, and continued to check on us throughout the day, just to make sure we were taken care of. Alex at the pool, kept us continuously stocked with yummy drinks and taught us the coolest party trick! He even surprised our 19 person family photo shoot with fresh chocolate covered strawberries! Carolina with her huge smile and Spanish lessons. Rodolfo who always found us the perfect spot on the beach. The kids had so much fun watching the nightly shows put on by, their favorites Elizabeth and Luis. (I didn’t get the choreographer’s name....but what a great job she does!) They put in so much time to make our trip so incredibly memorable. The rooms were very clean and the pool view was gorgeous! Thank you guys for the awesome memories!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear MarsBars25

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Espinoza, Alex, from pool waiter team, Carolina, Rodolfo, Elizabeth, Luis from entertainment staff and Laura our choreographer.