Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
6,552 results
All reviews taco bar bella california whale slide sports bar time share villa group all inclusive package timeshare presentation musty smell nightly shows upper pool ocean view pool side our waiter all inclusive plan great vacation tacos
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

The resort was satisfactory. The staff was beyond wonderful. Joel was our favorite. He was an amazing person. Kind, helpful above and beyond, and fun. He made our stay exceptional. Thank you....fun in the sun

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GabyGalin, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Dear JT000012

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Joel, from pool waiter team.
On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 9, 2019

I got married at the Villa group resorts this past November. Rocio was my wedding coordinator. From the start she was extremely helpful and available. She met with me a year prior to the wedding when I went to check out the location. She stayed in constant communication with me, with total transparency regarding the costs, planning, and work involved.

Working with her was a very pleasant experience. I was so happy to have a coordinator that not only had wonderful suggestions and advice but also was extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions as well as the questions my guests had. I cannot even begin to count the number of phone calls and emails we exchanged, I am so grateful for her kindness during such a stressful time.

All of the wedding vendors that we hired were amazing as well. Our photographer Carlos Herrera was so fun to work with and I am truly impressed with his skill level. His assistant was very kind. Our DJ company was owned by Alex Alanis and the DJ who did our event was Charlie. He was very accommodating and patient with all of our guests requests. Our florist was baja flowers, they had great communication from start to finish and worked with me, often facetiming, to help me pick my flowers. My maracas were from Maracas Maracas, another amazing company with unbelievably amazing artistic skill. The food (supplied by the hotel) was delicious as well as the cake. All of our guests commented on how delicious it all was. The waiters and waitresses were excellent, very kind and attentive. Bar service could not have been better.

All of these vendors were suggested to me by my coordinator, for which I was extremely grateful. Every single one of them was truly great. I was so pleased with all of the guidance and direction from my Rocio. She really did all she could to make such a difficult task, such as planning a destination wedding, as easy as possible.

My wedding day was absolutely amazing and I believe a lot of that had to do with all of the work Rocio did for me. I was so pleased with everything and was extremely thankful for all of the extra work and time she put in. She was present with me for the entire day, often checking on me to make sure things were going well.

Cabo Villa Group resorts are very fortunate to have such amazing wedding department staff. I am so happy that we decided to host our wedding there and will forever be grateful to Rocio.

If you are searching to get married in Cabo, please please move this resort group to the top of your list, you will not regret it

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear VVBC

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Rocio, your wedding coordinator.

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Best pool service EVER!!
A huge thank you to Andres Paulino our waiter for making our daily hours & hours of pool time awesome FUN. You're the best dude!! We will be back just to see you. Very hard worker

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GabyGalin, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2019

Dear juliemJ4502QA

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Andres Paulino, from pool waiter team.

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Had the opportunity to experience our first trip to Cabo San Luca and our first all inclusive resort. We stayed at the Vella de Palmar and had a great time. Our every request was made with impeccable service. From the person. Who checked us in the the last taking maintaining our room everything was great. I wish we had gone to the pool more often but on had a chance to experience it on our final day. We were attended by Andres Paulino. He took care of our request wi expediency and with a smile on his face. We are sorry we did not go more often. All the restaurants were good, although we really enjoyed Tomatillos and all their staff. The margaritas at Tomatillos were wonderful. We will definitely be coming back in the future.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear sartc2014

Reviewed December 7, 2019

This place is great if you're looking to relax by the pool or on the beach. This was our sixth trip to Cabo and Palmar. Alberto Gaivan took care of us all week. He was perfect--friendly and professional. By the second day, he knew what we wanted and when (drinks and food). In the past, we usually book a few activities like surfing or whale watching. This time we did a lot of relaxing poolside and walking in to town. Again, Alberto was the best!

1  Thank bengO2607PI
GabyGalin, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2019

Dear beng02607PI

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Alberto Galvan,your pool waiter.