5,901 results
All reviews bella california taco bar villa group whale slide time share jose reyes sports bar all inclusive package timeshare presentation great vacation nightly shows ocean view upper pool our waiter pool side all inclusive plan tacos
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on our vacation. Everyone was very nice. The food was delicious. There are 5 restaurants, and get the all inclusive, it's well worth it. The entertainment was very nice. There were shows every night. There was a Michael Jackson show that made me feel like I was at a real concert of his. It was my birthday and they called me and some other guest up on stage for a surprise. It was so much fun. The staff was always helpful and polite. The rooms were cleaned to perfection. We met people from all over the world and made friends with some of the other guest. I'm definitely going back... vacation of a lifetime.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cassandra M
GabyGalindoL, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Cassandra M

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am please to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay
It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

I love staying in this resort hotel but I feel like something is missing. I stayed here early 2018 and I expect some outstanding services more personal and customized based on our needs, preferences and wants. We want more pampering at the most affordable competitive price. The rooms are ok but I wish it could be more tropical and more conducive to our stay and kinky activity. We want more services and pampering next time serving what we need. I will make my next review upon my next visit to this resort hotel while having a great vacation in Los Cabos.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Corcoran_Travel
MisaelChan, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Corcoran_Travel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for trusting us with your vacation.

I am sorry that we did not provide the experience that you and your family expected. It is very important for us to know the areas that we need to improve. You may rest assured taht your comments about
(issues) will be taken into consideration and we will act in a timely manner to prevent this from happening again.

Please contact me directly when planning to stay with us again so that I may help you with your reservation. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to host you again and show you the improvements we have made.

Misael Chan

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Fantastic resort, loved every bit of the experience We have owned here for 17 years and it just keeps getting better and better. All improvements have only made the place better! It was a great choice for our family and we can't wait to go back next year!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank gerardashbeck

Dear gerardashbeck

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We could walk out the front and grab a water taxi to the marina, to your excursion, or take a short cab ride arranged by hotel staff easily. View right from the hotel restaurants were great. Hotel staff were so hospitable.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank carinarivera

Dear Carina R

Reviewed March 23, 2018

We have been to a few all inclusive resorts and this was by far my favorite. The facility was extremely clean and well kept, the rooms were very nice and the service was fantastic. We especially loved Marcos and Liz for poolside service. We had excellent food and definitely got our money's worth. We would go back without hesitation.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ErinU48

Dear Erin U

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are commited to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words wich I will personally share with Marcos and Liz, from pool waiters team.
On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit.