6,075 results
All reviews taco bar bella california whale slide jose reyes time share sports bar villa group all inclusive package timeshare presentation nightly shows ocean view upper pool our waiter pool side all inclusive plan great vacation food and drinks
Reviewed March 23, 2018

I stayed at this resort this past week and enjoyed it overall. It wasn't what I expected. It was very nice and modern with amazing views. However, one thing I did not like was the way the all-inclusive plan worked. Everything was a transaction with a bill- even getting bottled water or going to the buffet. Perhaps it's to remind people to tip or to help track what is consumed. It was a pain, though. It also slowed down the service at the bars and the buffet. Also, as other reviews say, the beach was filled with vendors, so my friends and I didn't even want to lay out there. Sad. The views from the resort were amazing, though. Tip- lay out by the pool bar and you see the view but don't get hassled.
Finally, I have to mention the excellent service we had from Jorge Aparicio. We were so lucky to have connected with him on our second to last day. He worked the Bella restaurant. We began to ask for his service and he made sure we got seats with a beautiful view and mimosas & water ASAP. He was very kind and made our stay great. Enrique and Espinoza, our servers at the pool, were also fantastic. I will miss the sun, the Miami Vices, and definitely the service. Thanks, VDP!

Room tip: The view is worth the upgrade! Room 2516 was great.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank MonicaH602
GabyGalindoL, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Monica F

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are commited to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words wich I will personally share with Jorge Aparicio, waiter by Bella California Restaurant and Enrique & Espinoza, waiters by the pool.
I sincerely regret that your satisfaction was affected by the security rules and regulations of the all inclusive option. It is important for us to identify opportunities for improvement in order to sustain our exceptional service.
On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Another Great Trip. You can not find better service. Hat's off to Esteban, who was serving us from the pool Bar. He is one of the hardest working guy's in Cabo. Great service, great attitude... He is the reason we sat by the pool. We stayed in one of the updated rooms. Very impressed!

Room tip: Updated one bedroom room facing the ocean was very nice.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Chuck T

Dear Chuck T

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are commited to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words wich I will personally share with Esteban your waiter by the pool area.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

This was by far one of my favorite vacations ever! Naturally we had a good time since it was my Bachelorette weekend with 5 of my favorite girls, but we could not have picked a better place to stay. Everyone at the hotel was super nice and helpful. We felt completely safe everywhere we went! It is close enough to downtown where we could pop in a taxi or water taxi for cheap. And the room and amenities were awesome! Super clean and spacious! I can't wait to go back!

Room tip: We had a Unique one bedroom suite which sleeps 4, but had to add an additional guest since we had 5. Completely worth it! The beds are huge! I slept in the middle between my sister and best friend and we never bothered eachother once! 2 bathrooms and so much space!
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank mallorynsanders
GabyGalindoL, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Mallorynsanders

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am please to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay
It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Have been coming here for the last seventeen years and have never been disappointed.
Although the facility is older the staff continuously maintains and upgrades the resort.
The service at the pool is great. Both Luis Alberto Espinosa and Estaban Nicholas Avelino are super stars at service, just amazing. Paola, their supervisor is also fantastic in her manner and judgement. You all made our 2 weeks perfect.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank daylure1943

Dear Daylure1943

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are commited to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words wich I will personally share with Luis Alberto Espinosa and Esteban Nicholas Avelino, from pool waiters staff and Paola supervisor by the pool.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Our anniversary is always special here. This year they have added new activities - outdoor movies, massage chair by the pool, cooking class, fashion show and more. We always join the stretching at 10 am followed by the treadmill at the beautiful gym with showers, hot soak and sauna. Everyone is cheerful and helpful. A special shout out to Tino at the front desk, Edith hostess at Bella, Joel waiter at the show, and Keno for our room decoration - All showing exceptional dedication to our enjoyment this year. We cannot imagine a better place to celebrate and enjoy a couples week away.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Susan T

Dear Susan T
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are commited to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words wich I will personally share with Tino front desk supervisor, Edith hostess by Bella California Restaurant, Joel your waiter by Terrace restaurant and Keno your maid.