this was our first time staying anything like this. I read TONS of reviews since booking in December and honestly I was expecting much worse. We had been through several timeshare things before and we knew before we went there was really no way we would be buying. As far as the whole timeshare thing; my points, is why am I staying at a place that I really won't be staying at or using, if I would be more staying in Arco why not put me over there to experience it?! Yeah they gave us tons of beer-- but sorry, even beer couldn't get me to bend. Oh we met a couple who had the same guy as we did -- how wonderful how his life story changed from our lives to theirs... I get of selling and building a bond with the people you are trying to sell to, but come on..... it's get real!
We didn't get bugged there any time after our timeshare-- but watch out when you go to town!! people act like they know you, or try and want to help you, but in the end, they want you to come to their place.... that was one of the bad parts with our trip.....
As far a the food, it was ok. We really liked Belle. Having a view with the bay and the landscape was really awesome, both for breakfast and dinner. Their themed food basically sucked!!!! It was VERY dry and no flavor!!!!! EVERYNIGHT - but maybe one night... The sports bar place was nice. We ate their a few times. Oh if you want steak sauce you better bring your own. Theirs comes wit gravy and they don't have A1 or anything like that.... honestly a 5 star place with no steak sauce?
Bring 1's! if you want the people bring you food or drinks more around the pool be sure to tip them every so often otherwise you will never see them again.
Oh and a garden view is a mountain view, with a box of flowers around the balcony.... Not an ocean room for an extra 62 a night!!!
I didn't get a back massage there, because paying 60 there (when I can pay the same prices at home) or walk a little bit down on the beach towards town and pay 30 for an hour!! and it's ON the beach which palmar DOESN'T OFFER!!! that was one thing I was really looking for on the beach massage!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape for family getaways and romantic couple's retreats. Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Allow the sweeping vistas and gorgeous landscapes to render you speechless as you turn one of the 460 comfortable one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as private studios into your luxurious home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas