Just returned yesterday from Cabo and staying at Villa del Palmar. Rooms were nice and spacious. We had a 1 bedroom, 2 bath and there was lots of room for 4 people (2 adults, 2 kids). My only complaint is that I thought the food and service at the on-site restaurants was pretty poor. We tried 2 different restaurants for dinner and found service to be slow and the food to be overpriced and not very good. Glad we didn't do the all inclusive plan.
I would stay again but I wouldn't bother eating there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape for family getaways and romantic couple's retreats. Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Allow the sweeping vistas and gorgeous landscapes to render you speechless as you turn one of the 460 comfortable one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as private studios into your luxurious home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas