Stayed at Villa Del Palmar Feb 22-March 2 2013. The location is great. Downtown Cabo is within walking distance. The Villa is a little smaller than most all inclusives that we have stayed at. It is very clean and the upkeep is good. There were 10 of us in our group. All would recommend it.
Pool side service and maid service was very good
Canned beer, not draft. Mixed drinks are also very good
Food was very good for an all inclusive resort
Great views and nice beach
Nice rooms with balcony
NO POOLSIDE BAR or any outside bars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape for family getaways and romantic couple's retreats. Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Allow the sweeping vistas and gorgeous landscapes to render you speechless as you turn one of the 460 comfortable one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as private studios into your luxurious home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas