This hotel is not a party place, but it is family oriented - with Willie Whale Slide (awesome for adults, too!), ceramic painting, some games around pool. Get to know the staff, it makes a HUGE difference. It is very quiet after 10:30, true, but we were tired enough after a full day in sun, pool and drinks that it was actually time to go to bed, or we had drinks on our patio! Otherwise head into town. That's where all the action is, but be aware that yes, drinks are $10. We only went once. We had a kitchen, so did not participate in all-inclusive. Found it to be too pricey when WalMart is so close. Timeshare was fine, no pressure, Bill from Vancouver was great. Gave us some local info for restaurants and things to do. Room was adequate, air conditioning worked the entire time.
Easy to go down beach to all the bars. Mango Deck was a blast. Benjamin was great for our server. The Office is right there, too. Try Koi Sushi in the WalMart food court - you will NOt be disappointed. Villa Serena has a beautiful location and amazing food. Pool right in restaurant. Have your bathing suit on!
Take the local bus. It's easy, affordable, safe, and a good way to use up the Mexican change.
Spa is nice, and priced accordingly. Honestly, it's as much fun to go down the beach and get a massage for $30/hr. Did not do any of the fascials or wraps.
We had a two bedroom with kitchen. It was adequate. Three bathrooms worked well for 5 of us. Pillows are terrible, but beds are good.
We did a timeshare exchange for this two-week vacation, and would go back. I would say the exchange was good for the value rec'd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape for family getaways and romantic couple's retreats. Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Allow the sweeping vistas and gorgeous landscapes to render you speechless as you turn one of the 460 comfortable one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as private studios into your luxurious home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas