Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$354
$260
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$270
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$320
$239
  • Breakfast included
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$429
$335
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$279
$242
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$183
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$185
$144
$340
$286
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$113
$92
5,719 results
All reviewstaco barbella californiatime sharewhale slidejose reyessports barvilla groupall inclusive packagetimeshare presentationmusty smellocean viewupper poolnightly showsour waiterpool sidepool conciergeall inclusive plan
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The staff here was so nice and accommodating. The hotel was very beautiful and and an amazing view. The elevators in building two, however, were very scary. At least one of the two was always under repair and one of them shook when it stopped. The entertainment staff was enjoyable and they made the experience that much better. They were very engaging and we absolutely loved hanging out with them.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank acornette
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Hey everyone, I wanted to take the time to write out a review of my girlfriend and my trip last summer to Cabo, San Lucas! I have to say I hardly write these sort of reviews, but when we went to book our trip, they came in handy so here I go.

First, we absolutely loved our vacation. Obviously a part of that is considering our only other Mexico experience was with Ensenada, Cabo was wonderful. When we checked into the hotel the staff was very prompt and the entrance was beautiful. We booked on a different website for this trip and opted to upgrade to an ocean view room. I have to say there was NO regret of spending 100 more to do this as the view was wonderful. The rooms were very clean and extremely spacious. I will have to say that it was a little odd having a room with a full kitchen only because we were already on an All-Inclusive package, therefore totally not in need of a fridge, microwave, etc. which leads me to my next point: food.

The food there was wonderful and mediocre all at the same time! They have a couple of different places where you can dine and I have to say that all of their prices al la carte are very unreasonable (we were on all inclusive which is so worth it). You could go to their large bar by the pool and order any type of snack food like oven brick pizza, nachos, etc and that food was great. We weren't huge on the themed night buffets but it was fun to be their for the nightly entertainment. What we really regret (most likely our fault for not reading their check-in handout explaining our package deal) was the bar actually turns into a wonderful itallian restaurant overlooking the Sea of Cortez. They serve anything between a seared salmon to Steak Dianne. You HAVE to check it out as the seating is so close to the water and is so pretty.

Overall, I thought the stay was so worth the money spent. We went for 5 nights, 6 days on an all inclusive and paid around sixhundred or so. I wanted to give you a jumpoff point if you're considering booking. They have an office that will help give you the best deal possible for any excursions, we paid 150 each for water skis, ATV's, and Ziplining!

Don't fret about the negative reviews! This place isn't going to force feed you their condo deals, they never hunted us down, and they have a roped border more or less right on the beach for us sun bathers to not be pestered with the walking vendors on the other side.

Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic trip. This resort was everything we were looking for at hundreds cheaper, and only a 15 minute walk from 'The Office' and 'Squid Row' or a 5 min drive all the way to Cabo Wabo.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MichaelHutch
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I had a 4 day vacation here with the all-exclusive deal and it was awesome. The view to Los Arcos is beautiful. The buffet is great!! and all food and drinks were included for a really good price. Cant wait to be back here with my family!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We took a vacation with our parents, kids and friends. The beach and pools were wonderful! Met alot of other people that were friendly. We went on a sunset cruise! It is a must! Took the glass bottom boat to Lover's Beach, you can pick it up on the beach in front of the resort. The rooms were clean and had excellent views. The staff was very helpful and friendly with directions or questions. Timeshare sales were a little pushy but other than that we had a fabulous time! We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We "bought" a friend's 1 week timeshare and we paid for the upgraded 2 bedroom 3 bath suite, pool view. We opted to upgrade again when we got there to the 2 bedroom 2 bath deluxe ocean front. I must say I was really concerned after we paid for the trip and then read the reviews, I dreaded check in and the anticipation of our room. What a relief that much of what I read did not prove to be for our stay. We really did not encounter any problems, concerns or complaints that are worth mentioning. We checked in on Saturday, took about 30 minutes, we stood in line and enjoyed the wonderful mango juice drinks while we waited, check out took 10 minutes. We did opt to pay the optional $3.50 tip per day for housekeeping, grounds staff etc. If you don't want to pay it, just contact the front desk the night before check out, this is totally optional!! They worked very hard to keep the place clean. Several late nights and early mornings I observed staff out in the dark cleaning chairs, tables, polishing the railings etc. Housekeeping staff went above and beyond. Our room was fabulous and immaculate each day. We didn't opt to listen to any presentations about timeshares or the Gold Card (we were forewarned by our friend not to), we were not bothered after the first day. We only ate 2 meals on the grounds, both were fine and a tad overpriced. The Deli and Market was great, the market cashiers were probably the only low point, very unfriendly. If we go back to Cabo we would stay at VDP again. On a side note: Loved the food, atmosphere and bulldog drinks at Mora's Shrimp House downtown, a must do for those who want to have a lively meal, Baja Buggies also a must,great lunch afterwards and the Cabo Adventures, Outdoor Adventure was great also!

Room Tip: Ask to look at two rooms to choose from
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family