Room: The room had a nice view of the Ocean and the rocks (can’t see the arch though). It looks like all rooms at the Blanco have an ocean view, but maybe not all of the rooms at the Rose. There is a fridge in the room and I recommend stocking up on snacks, etc. at City Club (like Costco) and just a few blocks away (an easy walk if you are not carrying heavy items). I think all rooms have 2 beds…they allowed us to push the two together, but it was not every comfortable and I think we ended up just sleeping on 1. The “couch” is literally a concrete “couch” with a thin cushion on it. Be carefully sitting on it. All in all the room was clean but nothing special. Similarly, the bathroom was clean but nothing special.
Pool: We did not spend much time in the pool, but it was nice. FYI: There is NO HOT TUB at this hotel. The PB Sunset has a hot tub (so they told me) but this is the heavily pushed timeshare property, so we did not bother to check it out.
Location: This hotel is right on Medano beach, which is really nice. The water was fairly calm when we were there but you can feel the strong currents. The waves apparently can get pretty big. There are LOTS of people selling things but just say no once and they keep walking their circuit. Can’t complain too much since they are trying to make an honest living and not begging. Overall this is a great location since it is on the beach and within walking distance to town.
Service: The service was nice. The only down side is the timeshare push the first day. After the first day they left us alone but they were pretty relentless. They tried to stop us from going up to the room before sitting down to get the “welcome package” – a timeshare chat in the lobby (say no but you will still get a few free drinks). Were even approached at the restaurant at the end of our meal. That was really unacceptable since we are paying customers!
Lovers Beach: Worth the cheap boat ride. Snorkeling is good here and looks to be better if you are up for a bit of a swim from the beach. Be careful…I saw someone look like they were taking a bit of a beating from the waves after snorkeling into a rougher section. If you are standing on the beach facing the ocean stay to your left and you will be much happier.
Restaurants: We went to Alexander’s in town for a nice farewell dinner and it was a great choice. Their Chateaubrion (don’t know how to spell it) was amazing and it was a ton of food for $40 for 2 people (plus drinks). The food in Cabo IS NOT CHEAP. If you are traveling from California expect the prices to be about the same or MORE. You have to travel off the beaten path to find better deals. The food at the hotel was good but $$$$.
Side Note: Take a drive somewhere…only during daylight hours of course. We went to Sanitago…a REALLY small town, but it was worth going to the Zoo (just about the only thing there). This is probably the only zoo you will go to where you can see large animals up close (literally 2 feet away…in a cage of course….but up close). Thought about doing the ATV thing until I heard about all of the accidents that happen…not looking to check out a Mexico emergency room on the honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas