We've been staying at Blanco for about 15 years and love it! With each visit, it's like returning home. We especially like the intimacy of this smaller-sized hotel and prefer it to the larger, glitzy resorts. There's so much in the area to take advantage of that's within walking distance or you can just lie around the pool and relax. Their restaurants are all very good or a quick walk in either direction on the beach will provide lots of other choices. It's a short walk into downtown Cabo or the marina. We also take the shuttle to Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach for a change of scenery. We've found the staff at Blanco to be caring, effective and they've always tended to our needs. The rooms are always immaculate. It's our 'go-to' place in Cabo and we've never been disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas