I got this reservation through an RCI trade. I can't fault RCI because I wanted a location at which I could walk to town and this did fit the bill. But I stayed in Cabo one week earlier and decided I really enjoyed the Pacific side much more. Why? Because their beaches, even though unswimmable, were gorgeous and lovely to walk. You could walk the Pacific beaches without being subjected to vendors (by the dozens!) and the timeshare sharks. Unfortunately I found Mendano Beach (at this resort) quite chaotic and not relaxing at all. I found that we were able to walk to the marina and town from the Pacific resort just as easy (Playa Grande).
To top it off we had a medical emergency which resulted in my husband being hospitalized. Of course, this is not the fault of the resort. But I did give the telephone number which was clearly listed on the telephone in the unit as "When giving this number to callers from the US and Canada use xxxxxxxx" My doctors office set up a very important appointment and when they called us back at that number received a recording that the number could not be reached from the United States! We waited for that call until we had to go to the airport! It was very important. If Pueblo Bonito Blanco has a more direct number that people from the US and Canada should call they should replace the bogus number that is listed on their unit phones. It would have saved us a lot of time and trouble. No thanks to their staff for that very important blunder.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas