This was our 4th stay at the Blanco, and each stay just gets better. There are so many things about this resort that make it the best choice for our family.
Location: good swimming, easy walk thru ME Cabo parking lot to downtown, great view of sunrises & water activities.
Suite: clean, spacious, lots of bright white paint, mini-kitchen for breakfasts, drinks, & leftovers, comfy beds
Grounds: lovely landscaping, excellent maintenance (I included a photo of an employee washing one of the domes on the roof), fun-to-watch turtles & loud flamingos
Pool: plenty of lounge chairs for everyone, tepid-bathtub warm water in late April
Employees: by far the best part of the Blanco. Every person was smiling, pleasant, helpful, and willing to do anything we needed. Our maids were absolutely superb; a request for towel animals yielded three cuties for the room. Fresh towels appeared constantly. Daniela & Luis at the front desk were helpful and personable; it’s always fun to learn more about the lives of Cabo residents and both were happy to share. Coral from the Activities Desk and Chef Rafael led a great cooking class on making Tortilla Soup (it’s especially good at Cilantro’s on-site.)
We had only one somewhat poor experience during our stay. We booked the Pueblo Bonito shuttle for the return to the airport, and our group of three was transported in a taxi with six other people and the luggage tied to the roof. We had hoped for a ride in their shuttle bus; next time we’ll take a private taxi for only $60 instead of the $45 we paid this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas