My friend and I stayed at Blanco from March 5- 9 and we had a really great time there. The staff was very, very helpful (from security to doormen to bellboys, concierge and restaurant staff). The hotel was clean and very well maintained. Location can not be beat. Right on Playa Medano (one of the 2 swimmable beaches in Cabo) and about a 15 - 20 minute walk to downtown and 30 minute walk to the Marina.
The unit we stayed in had a kitchenette, which was awesome!
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Cabo.
The only thing I would caution people on is the timeshare presentation. This is very abundant in Cabo and they sometimes won't let you go until you say yes. This happened in the hotel lobby and they promise you the moon. Be aware that you have to meet requirements: be single (female) and be over 28, if not, you go to the presentation just to be turned away empty handed and the sales people are not very nice (ironically , most of them are Americans...NOT the mexicans from Cabo). Some people are "hijacked" for hours (and you lose part of your day) & when you finally say no, they are not the nicest people. They drop you like a hot potato.
The Spa at the Rose was great, though I would not recommend their "HOT STONE MASSAGE" which was very expensive and not really well done (at one point my lady dropped a HOT stone on my chest, and it was very hot). Maybe the other services are better, but definitely NOT the hot stone. Save your money for something else.
Both restaurants on site were great....and prices not bad either. Wait staff fantastic.
Poolside service was great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas