We traveled for a week to Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos (still known to us at the "Blanco"). It was our second time staying there, but it had been about 7 years since we had last been. The properly is exceptionally clean and well-maintained. We had a Junior Suite, with two beds, a small kitchenette and a seating area, as well as a very large balcony. The ocean view was obstructed by trees, but that didn't stop our enjoyment of the room.
The Activities Staff, particularly J. Luis, Rodrigo and Linda, were all wonderful. Our 7-year old daughter enjoyed their Kids Club activities for about 3 hours many of the days we were there, at which they did arts and crafts and even went swimming one day.
At the pool, we had great service from Margarito and Fredy.
This time was the first time we had purchased the all-inclusive package for meals and drinks, to use at the Blanco and the next door Rose properties. The quality of the food has declined, but the prices have been significantly inflated I suppose to make us think we were getting a good deal. The AI suited our purposes because we really didn't want to leave the resort, and given the humidity and heat, walking to town for most meals was just not appealing. It was nice to be able to order drinks without thinking too hard about how high the tab would be at check-out, but one full day at the pool, with 2 or 3 drinks each and lunch would have costed $150 without the AI! The best meal we had was at Cilantro's -- although our waiter there seemed like he really didn't want to be working that day.
Overall a wonderful vacation and we look forward to going back in a few years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas