I just got back from Cabo and had an amazing time, as always! My mom and I stayed at Rose but really enjoyed the pool and beach staff at Blanco. If you go to Blanco, sit in Hugo's section. He is, by far, the best waiter! He was fun, charismatic, and gave us great service every day we were there. Our drinks were always put on ice and our food was delicious and came quickly. I can't wait to come back to see Hugo's big smile and receive his great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas