We enjoyed our Stay at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco! The location is Awesome!! It's on Medano Beach where all the excitement & fun is happening. Walking distance (just minutes on foot) to downtown Cabo. Rooms are dated but clean. If I were to complain about anything in the room it would be to get bigger & more comfy beds, other than that we were pretty happy with our one bedroom unit with a lovely view. Enjoyed the Flamingos on the property, which were near our room. Not sure if I would do the all inclusive next time...jury is still out on that. We only had one dinner on the property as we liked to try out the restaurants we heard about from other travelers. We did however enjoy a delicious breakfast every morning overlooking Medano Beach at the PB Rose breakfast buffet. One other suggestion I would have is for Blanco to have a coffee pot available with fresh coffee for those early birds who like to get up & enjoy the sunrise every morning. Those of us that liked doing that had to go over to Rose` to find a cup of coffee. It would be nice for Blanco to offer this same service. If Blanco does this already I apologize as I never realized it or found it. PB Blanco has great Beach appeal & one of the lovelier looking resorts on that stretch of Beach. I didn't find the service at the pool to be all that great, it was hit & miss, depended on who the waiter was that day. Overall it was a lovely stay & great location on Medano Beach. If you are looking for a lively resort with lots of excitement & entertainment this is not the resort for you. It's a quieter more relaxed setting. But you are literally just steps away from all the excitement at "The Mango Deck" & "The Office".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas