Let me start off with Blanco has the best views and food you could ask for on a vacation. During check in we asked for an ocean front room as we always up grade, but was told no ocean view available tell Monday, we checked in on Wednesday. This was not true as an ocean front was given to a person who asks for an upgrade after we did and got a ocean front room. As I went through the lobby I could hear several people getting up grades during check inns. I did get a great room on the next Saturday as promised by the front desk, just disappointed I was not told the truth on day one. Now for the View you can’t beat it anywhere, priceless! We really enjoyed the food as we had several options to choose from, steak and shrimp every day. The buffet food was terrible very bland and tasteless as well as little options; stick with the set down service. We did have very poor service one night as several members of our group never got their salads, soups and some never received their meal. After notifying the waiter he rushed out some food that was RAW that’s right raw chicken! We received excellent service from the staff, and some made new friends. The resort was very clean and beautiful, as the ground crew worked all night to have it ready for the guest in the day. Now for the entertainment was a big bust an let down in the least. No entertainment at night other than music videos on the big screen, and a lip sync version of Grease. No drinks after 11pm so this place is dead! You have to go to town to get action and it is very pricy but a short walk. We traveled as a big group and was treated well, had a big mix up on communication on group night and it was a failure. They need to work on communication with large groups as this would have been a great night to remember. Overall only complaints were no entertainment, swim up bar, and no service after 11pm. We enjoyed our stay, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas