We went with a group of friends to Cabo over New Year's in 1991. I didn't want to go because Mexico experiences prior to that were less than satisfactory, but the trip forever changed our lives. The trip organizer owned a timeshare week here. We bought one, too, and have returned every year since, sometimes twice. We ended up buying next door at Pueblo Bonito Rose when it was pre-construction. We brought our entire family down for a week in 2000, housing all 26 people between this hotel and Rose'. The pool at Blanco was "the" gathering place of choice. Some of the staff we first met are still there. Our tradition is to start every vacation with margaritas and nachos at Cilantro's. The location is perfect on the beach. You can safely drink the water from the tap, as they have their own desalinization plant. They offer daily maid service including clean sheets if you want them - a vanishing tradition in the states. The concierge can get prices as good as anywhere else in town. The only disadvantage are the queen beds. If you must have a king bed, go next door to Rose'. If you like the sense and feel of a smaller hotel with wonderful staff and a premium location, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas