We stayed here for 4 nights this month and tremendously enjoyed it. We chose this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews. We were looking for something nice, yet not too terribly expensive, convenient to everything and just a nice place to getaway! We definitely found all that and more here.
We booked a junior suite and our ONLY complaint was that our room had 2 full size rooms. There were no other options available when we checked in. We were on the 3rd level and could see the pool , and the ocean from our room. The room was very nice and the kitchenette was impressive. The hotel in and of itself was quite nice, extremely clean and all of the staff - front desk, bellman, poolside waiters - were utmost professional and polite.
The great thing about this hotel is its proximity to everything. STaying here, you are on the only swimmable beach in Cabo. Even so, the surf was quite rough most days and we did not venture far out into the ocean much. You will get harassed by beach vendors, if you don't expect this being in Mexico, then you are in for a rude awakening. I do not think that the street vendors distracted whatsoever from our stay here though. It just like that everywhere in Cabo. We took taxis into town for $6 and it is only a 5 minute ride. Much easier than staying in the San Jose del Cabo hotel area.
We did do the timeshare presentation at Sunset Beach and felt it was worthwhile. We got a free breakfast, $200 toward the hotel restaurants at the Blanco (note that this does not cover tips, JUST the restaurants), plus $100 toward the spa at the Rose. So we walked away spending not a whole lot, and basically ate and drank by the pool for 3-4 days for "free". The timeshare presentation was only 90 minutes and very low pressure, not to mention the resort was beautiful!
Great restaurants are within walking distance on the beach. We ate at The Office and Baja Cantina, both of which I would highly recommend. We enjoyed the food at the pool, Cilantro's and Las Palomas and did not feel the prices were "inflated" (as some have stated), especially compared to other resorts we have stayed at. We got cereal from the deli and ate that for breakfast some days, and also walked to the Rose , where they have great coffee, muffins, pastries, desserts and some breakfast items made to order. It was nice to be able to charge back to our room at the Blanco.
All in all, we definitely enjoyed our stay here and will return. Next time we will just make sure our room has a queen or king size bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas