“Very impressed!”

Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos
Ranked #12 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We just got back from Cabo last night and were so impressed with the Pueblo Bonito Blanco. We had stayed at the Riu Santa Fe the last 2 visits to Cabo and wanted to try something different and closer to town. I'm so glad we did. The hotel is gorgeous,every room has a view,and the service was outstanding. Margarito and Martin took care of us at the pool and always had a smile on their faces. The drinks and food were great too! I never have high expectations from all-inclusive hotels when it comes to food and drinks,but this hotel went above and beyond. Cilantros and Fellinis had a wide variety of choices and we loved all of them. They even offered a good wine,both white and red. The location of this hotel can't be beat..we would swim in the pool and then run down and jump in the ocean for a bit. We walked over to Mango Deck several times,which was 5 minutes at the most. There are tons of great restaurants in the Marina area,which is a 10 minute walk away. I wasn't sure what to expect from the weather since I had heard that September wasn't the best time to go,but besides one day of storms,it was beautiful. After staying in Cabo 3 times now,I would recommend this hotel to anyone/everyone. So beautiful!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room at this hotel!
5  Thank anolte29
There are newer reviews for Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is my 5th time staying at Pueblo Bonito Blanco this trip was from 9/1/13 to 9/8/13 . My husband and I did all inclusive and loved everything from the food to the drinks to our great pool and bar service by Margarito our pool side guy. We also loved Victor,Martin,Brian and Fernando. They made us feel well taken care of and amazing service. Ignacio the manager made sure everyday that all of his guest were well taken care of and happy. We will be back again and again as this resort is one of the only that has beach and swimming access. They make you feel welcome and like family with all the amenities you need for a great trip.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites and have ocean view. Don't think you could pick a bad room.
1  Thank Brenda T
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went for our 20th anniversary and did all-inclusive since we weren't going to be traveling much from the Pueblo Blanco/Rose home base. Although the all-inclusive drinks do default to off-brand liquor, you can ask for a # of name brands at no charge - just look at the list you are given. The pool at Blanco is especially ideally situated with views of the ocean and rocks and dining at a couple of the restaurants will also give you that dynamite view. On the quiet side - just what we wanted. Esp. enjoyed towel folding class with Donny, and Martin's good humor at the Las Palomas bar. Staff was great overall. Rooms nice but air conditioning a little noisy - turn it down or off if you don't need it. Bed very comfortable. Most all the food was very fresh and delicious. Great time. Still hoping my burn turns to a tan...

(Tip - skip the elevator and run up and down the stairs to your room to help burn your new calories.)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We just got back from a great trip to Cabo. Pueblo Bonito Los Cabo worked very well for us. This hotel is small in comparison to all of the mega resorts popping up but it is in a great location. When we checked in we were given a 1st floor room that was going to look right at the beach which sounded great. Once we got there and spent a little time what we found was that we looked at everyone at the pool and them at us. I went to the front desk and ask if we could move. Not only would they let us move they gave me keys to some rooms so I could look at them in advance. As a bonus since we had the trouble of moving we were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite. We had excellent service all week at the pool. Margarito (I know) was very attentive. Once again if you are looking for a grand resort that is all inclusive (all though they offer it) and has a ton of restaurants I don't believe this is the place for you but fir us it was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our server margarito was the best . Always there for us and had drinks and food coming at the pool. Would definitely recommend this hotel.only complaint would be the long wait for breakfast. It was very slow. Had the all - inclusive and it is worth it if you drink and eat a lot . Can't wait to return to cabo.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed with friends 8/15/13-8/20/13 this is my 2nd time to the Pueblo Bonito Blanco, the weather, beach, food, service is fantastic. We had some noisy neighbors so we got a moved to a ocean front room. The food is fabulous, we ate at the restaurant at the Bonito as well as the buffet and every meal was perfect. My only complaint is the drinks, we did the all inclusive so we had low quality liquor. Other than that I have absolutely no complaints, will definitely be back again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Hy
I have just returned from my stay in this hotel and I don't know where to start to list all the negative points.
The first night we were accomodated in an a humid room with full of moschitos.The day after we asked to move in an other room - One day in the afternoon at 04.30 p.m. i went to rest and i discovered that it was still not cleaned : INCREDIBLE!!!!
we had problems in finding european plug converter;we asked to concierge but they only have the one for I-phone.They borrowed it but the morning later they asked to have it back.The second day they said that if I want they could sell it : it means that customer care was like zero.

the pool and beach service was awful - no one there taking care about our requests. we asked for the ombrella on the beach and they bring after more than 30 minutes but only because i reminded them several times -for all other things I made like self service (I had to go to the bar asking for a drink - for having a menu )
Internet
just to sum up - i have visited a lot of places and hotels all around the world, but the service as awful as this one I never found in any other location.
better spend more money than being in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank giuggiola79
PuebloBonitoResorts, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

We appreciate our reviewer's feedback, and we regret that his experience has not been how he expected. During the summer there can be problems of mosquitoes in the Cabo area, but we have an intensive spraying program that helps us prevent the situation and we will continue strengthening this program. The comments about the service at the pool were taken into consideration, as we have waiters in that area who strive daily to offer a good service for our guests and we will reinforce it with them. In Pueblo Bonito we work with enthusiasm in order for our guests to have a pleasant stay.

Goyita Osako, General Manager