We just got back from Cabo last night and were so impressed with the Pueblo Bonito Blanco. We had stayed at the Riu Santa Fe the last 2 visits to Cabo and wanted to try something different and closer to town. I'm so glad we did. The hotel is gorgeous,every room has a view,and the service was outstanding. Margarito and Martin took care of us at the pool and always had a smile on their faces. The drinks and food were great too! I never have high expectations from all-inclusive hotels when it comes to food and drinks,but this hotel went above and beyond. Cilantros and Fellinis had a wide variety of choices and we loved all of them. They even offered a good wine,both white and red. The location of this hotel can't be beat..we would swim in the pool and then run down and jump in the ocean for a bit. We walked over to Mango Deck several times,which was 5 minutes at the most. There are tons of great restaurants in the Marina area,which is a 10 minute walk away. I wasn't sure what to expect from the weather since I had heard that September wasn't the best time to go,but besides one day of storms,it was beautiful. After staying in Cabo 3 times now,I would recommend this hotel to anyone/everyone. So beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas