I stayed with friends 8/15/13-8/20/13 this is my 2nd time to the Pueblo Bonito Blanco, the weather, beach, food, service is fantastic. We had some noisy neighbors so we got a moved to a ocean front room. The food is fabulous, we ate at the restaurant at the Bonito as well as the buffet and every meal was perfect. My only complaint is the drinks, we did the all inclusive so we had low quality liquor. Other than that I have absolutely no complaints, will definitely be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas