From the moment my 2 teenagers and I arrived at "Blanco" we were treated exceptionally well. From Oskar the doorman, to Monica who checked us in, and upgraded me on the spot, everyone at the resort made us feel warm and welcome. Upon checkout, we were assisted by Yssel, Andrea and Henoc. All 3 of them made us feel like we didn't want to leave. As far as the amenities, the pool, private beach and restaurant were all top of the line. The room was neat, clean and comfortable and I look forward to many more visits to "Blanco".
The only recommnendation I have would be to provide free Wi-Fi in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas