“Awesome Property and Staff”

Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos
Ranked #11 of 71 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed July 24, 2013

From the moment my 2 teenagers and I arrived at "Blanco" we were treated exceptionally well. From Oskar the doorman, to Monica who checked us in, and upgraded me on the spot, everyone at the resort made us feel warm and welcome. Upon checkout, we were assisted by Yssel, Andrea and Henoc. All 3 of them made us feel like we didn't want to leave. As far as the amenities, the pool, private beach and restaurant were all top of the line. The room was neat, clean and comfortable and I look forward to many more visits to "Blanco".
The only recommnendation I have would be to provide free Wi-Fi in the rooms.

1  Thank Jon K

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had a wonderful time as did my 17 year old grandson at the Pueblo Bonito "Blanco." Staff was excellent. Particularly enjoyed the restaurant by the beach - wait staff outstanding, especially enjoyed the charm of hostess Gabriela. Spent a week, also ate some meals at adjacent Rose, but Blanco was better.

Room Tip: Higher floors better. Mostly what we saw were trees and leaves.
2  Thank EdFromVegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently returned on Monday from Pueblo Bonito, Blanco, from the moment we arrived it was a complete wonderful experience. The staff there go above and beyond to accommodate you. We initially did not purchase the all inclusive service but after a day realized it was the best way to go. We have children that did not accompany us on this vacation but a great place for family. We will be returning in November with the kids. I cannot stress enough about the staff and how they treat you like family, they get to know you and your likes from day one. We were very pleased with this hotel and recommend it to anyone. The access to the beach is perfect and all of the different water sports are right there as well. It was about a ten minute walk to downtown. The location is absolutely perfect.

Room Tip: Our room was 119 which was perfect access to the pool and the beach. It was a corner room with full...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbie G
Reviewed July 23, 2013

When I arrived here to Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, they informed me they did not have a room for me, that the hotel was overbooked by 50%. They offered to ship me to Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. That is further away from everything and the water is off limits. I told them this is the hotel I booked and this was where I wanted to stay, as it had been recommended. They then offered Pueblo Bonito Rose. There were 3 rooms left, as this hotel was also overbooked. Had I NOT arrived when I did, I would have been in Cabo with no room and stuck.

In Pueblo Bonito Rose, the bedrooms are in the hallway. You listen to everyone's conversation passing by. This was VERY annoying in the middle of the night when you are trying to rest and people are coming to their rooms drunk and very loud.

The restaurants stated their hours were 7:00 am to ??. We arrived at 7:00, but forgot we were on Mexican time and this means they start setting up at 7:00 am. By the time they open it is well into 7:45 time.

There is NO lifeguard on duty which is fine, if people are watching their own kids, but NO one there to clean-up when ADULTS who can't handle their drinking are throwing up in the pool. I was eating at their best restaurant, Fellini's, when we heard a man throwing up in the pool, inside the pool. After the wife came and took him out of the pool, NO one was there to clean it. Kids and adults alike were swimming in BARF.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane A
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We just got back from our week trip to Cabo. The location was wonderful!! Beautiful scenery, wonderful beach, and close enough to town to walk. Service at the pool was horrible. We finally went next door to Rose and the service was WONDERFUL. We never had problems getting a drink or food. The only thing I would do different is not get the all inclusive. Breakfast and lunch were very good, but the dinners were lacking. We decided to go to venture into town one day and found a place that served 2 lobster tails and 8 large shrimp for $16.99!! It was AWESOME!! (The reason we went with the all inclusive is because we thought we might be afraid to venture into town. When we did we never felt unsafe in town but we were there only during daylight.) We wish we would of had dinner in town more often. That is the only thing we would do different next time. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank cortay
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We just got back after spending a week at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos and not sure where you all stayed but did not have a great experience.
Location is great and the view from the rooms are amazing. Small things like fridge not working or not enough towels is expected I guess. Housekeeping and grounds maintenance staff are the best I have seen at any hotel. Front Desk staff was very helpful and kind for the most part.

However the food was horrible and the pool waiters and restaurant staff need a lot more training. It took forever to get drinks and food by the pool and most of the time they got the order wrong or forgot something so we ended up going up to the bar to get our own drinks. Don't even think about ordering room service, they never answer the phone and wait time is over 90 minutes when you finally get someone and when the food comes its cold. We had all inclusive and figured out after a couple days that the food and service was better at the sister hotel Rose so we ended up eating there from that point on. Pool was heated but good luck finding a lounge chair. You have to get up early and put your towel out and hope that someone doesn't move it. I would not return to this hotel. There are other hotels where the service and food is better.

2  Thank Jim C
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you very much for the comments on our staff, who do their best to provide excellent service to our guests. We are working in the Food and Beverage department to provide better service, however it is important to note that the quality of food is of a high standard. The Executive Chef is the same person in charge of Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos and Pueblo Bonito Rose. We appreciate the comments and will continue to strengthen our service.

Yours cordially,
Goyita Osako, General Manager

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I spent a week in PUEBLO BONITO BLANCO, as the local call it, in CABO SAN LUCAS with my teenage daughter. When we arrived to the hotel, we had a great time at check In with ANDREA. She really made us feel at home. But not only her, but the whole staff is trained to help you and make your stay memorable. When we open the door of the room, we could no believe the incredible view of the ARC and MEDANO BEACH. The decor of the room is according with the location. The size of the one bedroom is great. It has an small kitchen, enough to cook the basic.
Then we walk around the hotel. GUAO GUAO GUAO.. that was all we could have said. Right in front of the beach, great pool - try the mango margarita, is the best on the pool-, comfortable chairs for a memorable suntan, just everything was really good on this hotel. The location is also perfect. We walked to the town at least once a day, and have good food in local restaurants, away from the tourist one. You can come back walking and feel totally secure. By the end of our trip we came to conclusion that PUEBLO BONITO BLANCO should be named PUEBLO EXTRAORDINARIO BLANCO,, simply out of the ordinary !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family