Traveled to Cabo in July. Pretty hot, but who cares. Hotel is nice and in a great spot. You can walk to everything. They also have a free shuttle to Pueblo Bonito Sunset. Rooms are nice and clean, but could be updated. We had a ocean view and pool view so that was nice. Make sure when you check in you ask for what you want. Check in can be a bit of a wait so be patient. Check out on the other hand can be done early before you leave when no one is in line and then just hang out in your room until time to leave...we requested a late morning check out. Make your shuttle pickup the day before you leave. The Hotel is very nice and well kept...Staff is always cleaning and making sure everything is nice. The Restaurants are Palomas and Cilantros. Breakfast is at Palomas unless you go somewhere else. We had the all-inclusive plan. Breakfast is good, but dinners were pretty bad and slow. Cilantros has lunch and dinner and lunch and dinners are very good and service is great! The waiters are really good. David Amador is Excellent! you can't miss him he has beautiful blue eyes also Roberto, Demitrio, Diego, They are all great for the most part....and make sure you tip them....very important!!! The pool waiters are good to....Margarito is good and the young men that work the beach and help you with chairs and unbrellas are so nice. Ervin, Ricardo, Enrique are so sweet and will help you with everything and don't forget to tip!!.... Beach is nice but rough so watch out....lifeguard not always around. If you want a quieter spot by the pool, then stay to the right of Cilantros. Nice spots that face the beach and close to pool...Beach chairs are nice but the vendors are brutal, so we chose to be by pool...A tip for you is the chairs go fast so you have to wake up early to get the best chairs anywhere. What we did is when you are done with your pool towel and turning it in...just ask for another towel instead of your towel card...that way you have your towel early in the morning to save your spot...but you have to stay with your chairs ....if you leave longer then an hour...staff will remove your towel and belongings...I woke up everyday at 6:30 to go and put my towels down...then would go up to room and get beach stuff go down walk the beach come back to chair go have breakfast and relax by pool...
If you take a boat to Pelican beach to snorkel....water is rough and lot's of boats everywhere...take a few bucks for tips and if you want to buy a beer there...also walk to lovers beach very nice.
Hope this helps and just remember to tip your waiters...and staff that you ask for help and cleaning lady...Forgot to mention Lupita ..she makes the eggs at palomas in morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas