We sadly left pueblo bonito Los cabos (blanco) after a wonderful week with our big family of 12! We had rooms 332-335 with a gorgeous view of the ocean. The whole resort is filled with warm, friendly people who feel like family after a week. Martin at the pool kept all of us beyond happy. Always smiling and provided perfect service. Sorry we couldn't say goodbye this am! Demetrio at breakfast was equally great! Everything is spotless and you can't beat the location. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas