“Amazing stay!”

Ranked #13 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Amazing stay!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We sadly left pueblo bonito Los cabos (blanco) after a wonderful week with our big family of 12! We had rooms 332-335 with a gorgeous view of the ocean. The whole resort is filled with warm, friendly people who feel like family after a week. Martin at the pool kept all of us beyond happy. Always smiling and provided perfect service. Sorry we couldn't say goodbye this am! Demetrio at breakfast was equally great! Everything is spotless and you can't beat the location. We will be back!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank js732

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (829)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I went along with two of my high school girlfriends for a nice one week vacation. One of them has a time share which we utilized. As we arrived at the hotel, we were well greeted by Arturo; he was very pleasant and cheerful. I commented that my father's name is also Arturo. He smiled and welcomed us. The desk employees were also very friendly throughout our entire stay. We enjoyed the Carnival Show at the sister property and other entertainment throughout both the hotels. We had a great time playing pool volley ball, Texas Hold'em and Black Jack with that great entertainer Donny along with visitors "Pit Bull" and his children who had been there two weeks already. We utilized the all inclusive which was great. A tip of the hat to waiter Juan Carlos who was super friendly and kind. We also met a great person by the name of Fernando who works with the time share section. We told him we were absolutely not interested at this time in the presentation (been there done that). Room was kept very clean and tidy. I recommend the free shuttle from the hotel to the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Resort. The trip is in a luxury bus and very scenic. It was fabulous! We also went to Wal-Mart and bought some nice and reasonably priced Cabo T-Shirts; Sundresses and other souvenirs. We decided to take the dinner cruise which was very entertaining, food was great but waiters not friendly at all during this cruise so I will not take it again. This hotel was awesome and I will be coming back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Rosalinda B
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was my first time in Mexico and I'm so glad we got to stay at such a fabulous hotel!!! The staff was amazing, the views were gorgeous, it was heaven. The location was perfect as well. My favorite part was that the hotel reminded me of when I was in Greece with the white and blue exterior and tile interior. I will definitely come back to this hotel when i go back to Cabo, it was such an amazing experience!!!! BIG thanks to Henoc,Luis,Yssel and Yair who were so friendly, it made us feel so welcome.

Room Tip: The bigger suites had a fold out sofa for extra sleeping room
3 Thank Tiffany3030
Sacramento, California
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We recently spent an amazing family week at Pueblo Bonito Blanco. We enjoyed all the ameneties Cabo offers, Dolphins, Jet Skis, Parasailing, Banana Boat, Great Food, Sand and Surf, Pool and sunbathing. All this was done with great comfort and ease because of the great staff at the hotel. Our rooms were kept beautifully by Josef, our poolside goodies graciously provided by Gilberto, activities arranged by Giovanni, food prepared and enjoyed by your restaurants and their staff. All in all we had a great time with our four teenage grandchildren and our daughter and son-in-law. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Gary and Joyce Donaldson

7 Thank Joyce D
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I took my 84 year old mother for her birthday and she loved it. This was the first time either of us had been to Cabo. I chose this destination because of its proximity to the Bay Area. I chose not to partake in the all inclusive. Lots of fabulous places and things nearby to eat.
The resort was beautiful. Our room overlooked the pool and the Sea of Cortez. The room itself was clean and spacious. We did not cook, but used the fridge and microwave. There was not enough storage room for belongings, but we managed.(I waaay overpacked because I like to have choices. For the amount of clothes that I wore, I could have brought a carry on!) We were on the 4th floor right by the elevator and close to the pool. There was not a lot of noise during the day or evening. I assume most of the party crowd go into town for the evening but are quiet when they come back.
The location is perfect. A cab ride to the downtown area is $6. I could walk it and did, but my mom could not. Cabs are always available. The beach area, behind the pool, opens to many vendors selling everything from jewelry to water sports etc. Prices vary so check around and talk to fellow guests for recommendations.
The people were extremely helpful, courteous, and friendly. The resort also offered activities. My mom and I took part in two cooking classes that were fabulous. It is more demonstration and eat, but it was fun and delicious. Both chefs were great at explaining and offering options. I also participated in the water aerobic class and thought it was fun. For more exercise, a good work out is walking on the beach to the rocks(the opposite way from town). Be sure to use plenty of sun screen and take water.
Costco, SAMS, and WalMart are all near for snacks, food and water.
Overall, this was a great trip. It had enough for both my mom and me to do. I took the local bus to San Jose del Cabo, a quaint little town with very few tourists. My mom enjoyed the casino at the mall. Something for everyone! We are thinking of going back for her 85th.

Room Tip: I always like higher floors. I would try to get the sixth floor if possible as the floors are tile...
2 Thank Ivy W
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful resort, clean, decent food but the service was absolutely horrible .. Only 2 restaurants on property and wifi costs you $16 usd per day. Will not return at this resort. Checkout 10:00 am, you lose all privileges after that.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Vacationing2day
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We are grateful for these comments, however I would like to comment that the staff at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos is highly commended for their care and kindness. Perhaps this could have been an isolated case and wished we have known it during the guest's stay to have been able correct it, however we will comment with the staff of Food and Beverage Department , so they are more attentive to our guests requests.
Like other hotels in Mexico and worldwide, the internet service has a cost, however we have a free area for the use of guests in the backyard of our Deli at Pueblo Bonito Rosé, which is 100 meters away.
Check Out time is at 10:00 am, however if our guests want to continue using the facilities of the hotel they can do it, leaving their bags and suitcases in the care of our Bell Boys. In Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos is a pleasure to serve our guests and our top priority is their satisfaction.

Best,
Goyita Osako, General Manager
Lake Stevens, Washington
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Fredy Sanchez was the best waiter on the beach. Loved his smile and every thing he did for us. Dimetreo was the best waiter at the resturaunt. Can't say enough about Him. The staff went the extra mile trying to make our stay the best. I do love Blanco. Also the Bell boys are very helpful and the number one is Frankie. Thank you for making our anniversary so fun.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple