The Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos (or Blanco as it is called by the locals) is a lovely, quaint resort with the most epic views of the Baja Penninsula that lead out to the famous Los Arcos (the arches). Our check-in experience was smooth, the bellman went out of their way to bring up all of our groceries that we bought to stock our mini-condo. The service was always courteous and friendly, every room has a pool/ocean facing view and were very clean, the pool was clean and perfectly warm, and the ocean is steps away and swimmable. It wasn't a very big resort, but it is adjacent to their Rose' property so you have additional food, pool and spa options as well.The time share agent was a little pushy, however we did do the presentaion at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and even though our experience was a little poor, it did not reflect on our resort and we received a $700 food & beverage credit so it was worth it in the end. We did not do the all-inclusive because we used our own timeshare and enjoy going into town, but the restaurants were very good and they provide a lot of options and variety. I really appreciated my overall experience and would gladly hurry back to the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas