I stayed here for a wedding and it was wonderful. Spacious & clean rooms,a fun pool, beautiful beach access and within walking distance of restaurants (and a Starbucks). You can take a shuttle to each of the three different resorts- I HIGHLY recommend the rooftop pool at the Sunset resort. It was fantastic! There are different gym facilities- I stayed at the Blanco and believe it's the smallest gym of the three. It was adequate and had everything you would need (treadmills, elliptical, weights, etc). From what I understand they improve from there- so if you have the urge to get a quick workout in- you can! The food was great and everyone was very helpful and friendly. I was fully able to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery that Cabo has to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas