The Pueblo Bonita Blanco as the locals call it is THE best place to stay on Medano Beach. The staff was phenomoenal: very prefessional but also very friendly. Every suite has an ocean view which means you can see Lands End from every room except maybe the ground floor where there would be a pool view. The alll inclusive package was very economical and the food was good. We could share the restaurants (all activities and pool) with the Pureblo Bonito Rose next door. The Rose does not have all ocean views and has an English Sparrow problem. The Blanco covered all of it's food on the buffet with nice plastic covers but the Rose did not and we watched the sparrows enjoy the desserts one evening.
We could order meals from our cabana on the beach and enjoyed some fantastic entertainment in the evenings. One evening featured authentic Mexican dancing and another evening had a multitalented troupe that could juggle, walk on stilts, present a fire display and drumming with dancers. That was followed by a fantastic Break Dancing routine.
We experienced colder the normal temps in the evening but they have heaters in the outdoors restaurants. We visited the Pueblo Bonito Sunset and were nearly blown off the mountain. It is a resort on the mountain side with transpirtation within the resort by golf carts. The sun does not set over the beach there but over a mountain. Over all the best of the 4 Bonito's in the Cabo area was the Blanco hands down. Would go back in a heart beat. Huge staff, clean and very well run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas