6 of us booked an all inclusive stay at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos (AKA Pueblo Bonito Blanco ). We had a lovely room with an ocean view, the staff were unfailingly courteous and helpful and the food was good. Be sure to ask for the 'Classic' margarita or else you will get a mix poured out of milk jug, not so tasty. It is on a great swimming beach where you can rent all kinds of water toys and it is a 10 minute walk into town if you want the party bars. The weather was perfect, warm enough to swim, but not humid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas