The Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos...or the "Blanco"...is a small hotel right on Medano Beach. A large segment of the people staying there are time share owners in the hotel who have been coming there for years so the atmosphere is a little more sedate and quiet but it makes for a wonderful relaxing time. The median age seems to be about 50 so if you're young and looking for a party hotel, this is NOT it. If you're looking for a really nice hotel in a GREAT location where you can relax and do everything or nothing at all, this is the place for you!
The Blanco is actually connected to the Pueblo Bonito Rose which is much larger and your privileges extend to this property....as well as the other PB properties...during your stay. This gives you a larger selection of restaurants and bars to choose from but we were quite content with the 2 restaurants and the pool side service. I would choose the All Inclusive option if you go here unless you want to eat out. You're certainly in a good location to go anywhere in the heart of Cabo but prices at the hotel are a bit steep...almost $16 for a burger poolside....so if you plan to spend the bulk of your time at the hotel, AI is a good option.
The staff is always willing to help with anything you may need. The grounds and room were kept spotless so everyone works really hard to make this a good stay. In fact, when we were originally given a room on the 1st floor that had a pool view rather than ocean, our bellman arranged for us to be transferred to the corner suite on the 3rd floor which had TWO patio areas and an absolutely FANTASTIC view!
A note on rooms. There are only two types of rooms - the deluxe junior suite which is one large room with a sitting area and a larger suite where the bedroom is actually separate. I think that the junior suite is better because you have a view from everywhere in the room. Our ground floor room had the separate bedroom and it was quite dark and looked out onto the employee parking lot. So I'd recommend the junior suite and ask for a higher floor. The view is pretty fantastic from every side of the hotel as all rooms face the water.
We have been to Cabo many times and we try to stay somewhere different each time. We would not hesitate to come back to PB Blanco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas