First of all we want to thank Henoc for lining up our room prior to our late evening arrival. We stayed 2 weeks and wanted a great view of Lands End. The view was great and the maid service was also. We were impressed with the hotel. Very clean and well kept. Salvador at the pool was great. He was always making sure we had a beverage or food when we wanted. The location is top notch also. Nice to be able to walk the beach to the near by beach bars, restaurants and marina. We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family and we will return for another stay. The only negative is no free Wi-Fi in room. That would have made our overall review excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas