When we first got out of our transportation vehicle, we were greeted by Ozcar who was very friendly and helped us very much. We got there early(before check on) and Luis helped us get semi checked in. We booked all inclusive so he gave us our bracelets so we could eat and walk around until our room was ready. I am mentioning a lot of names I'm this review because we really felt valued and got to know each person on a first name basis. Antonio was our server and was great! We really enjoyed the food at cilantros! After our room was ready we decided to sit by the pool for awhile and hang out until we got hungry. We ate again at cilantros and had Raul as our server! He really made us feel special each time we saw him. Each morning for breakfast at LAs Palomas, Demetrio and DAvid was there with 2 orange juices and 2 water bottles! It was so sweet how they knew what we wanted and had it ready every single morning!! Each day we sat by the pool or on the beach. Another guy named David helped us on the beach and he always made sure we had drinks and food whenever we needed them! On the days we sat by the pool, Fredy and Gilberto were helping us. Hands down they were rockstars and really made us enjoy our time and constantly checked on us to make sure we were good. Lastly, Gregoro who works at cilantros was our server on many occasions. He made our honeymoon so special and on our last night he recommended food and desert and really did spectacular. Pueblo bonito really has the best employees and really hope they are recognized for this review. Tyler and I (Alison) could not have had a better honeymoon and know it was because we were handled by these wonderful, caring people. I can't wait to visit again! I can't stop smiling about our trip :)
Thank you so much! I'm sure I'm forgetting other people, but like I said once we got to know them we really only wanted these certain people to help us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas