We were at Blanco Dec 3-10, this was our second trip this year to Cabo San Lucas and the first time for us exchanging through RCI so I wasn't sure what to expect. Check in was a breeze and smooth and we were on our way to our room within 20 minutes.
The room was nice but a bit out dated in comparison to other resorts that we have been to over the past couple of years. We had requested a room with a full view of the ocean and beach and was assured that our room (one bedroom suite) would have full view. We got 529 and stuck in the corner, so if your planning to go, try get a room in the low numbers, 01-15, that way you'll get a good view of the Marina and Lands End.
The time share lady was overly aggressive and although we politely told her we weren't interested she followed us around for first three days, I know she has a job to do, but it did get to be annoying and to the point were we tried to stay away from the lobby.
With only two restaurants at the resort, there is not much to choose from and after the third day found ourselves going into Cabo to eat. We did pay the full price for the seven day all inclusive, but if we were to go back, I think I would only take the three day package. Oh yeah, keep in mind that ordering room service is not included in your all inclusive. Most other places include room service, but Blanco doesn't....so read the fine print of your all inclusive deal or you'll end up with a hefty room service bill upon checkout. Luckily for us, a couple that we spoke to warned us to stay away from room service as the prices and services charges are considerable.
If you are looking for a quiet place just to go to and relax, then this is the place for you. It's quiet, the beach and Marina are within walking distance and the resort pretty much shuts down at 11:00 p.m.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas