As an previous Guest at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos I knew my vacation was going to be enjoyable and relaxing due to the great resort ambiance, fabulous accommodations, and superb staff service and delightful food and beverage options.
This time I decided to opt. for the "All Inclusive" because I really just wanted to lay back and stay at the resort. Wow...what a wonderful experience. With all the options available for dining I found that I never became bored with the selections. I roamed between the two resorts (Rose and Los Cabos) and discovered each had their own twist on the menus. I particularly enjoyed the Sushi Bar in the late afternoon where Francisco provided the most incredible service always with a smile, Martin the bartender would wave to me and my favorite drink was on the way before I could wave back. The Sushi Menu offered a wide variety of fresh items, excellent presentation and delicious.
I know all the "long time” waiters and bartenders and found that they rotated between the two resorts restaurants so it was a little game to me to hunt them out. Luis, Elias, Antonio, Raul, Juan, Vincent, and so many more~ Your service is superb!
Sunrise is a time for me to meditate and really relax. I love the quiet time where as you can stroll through the resort taking early morning photos. The service staff is about busy grooming the pool and grounds to make sure everything is perfect at the resort. With a cup of hot coffee in hand from Paloma’s Restaurant, I sat on the beach and watched another beautiful day begin with "Sunrise in Cabo”.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas