Been coming here 20 years, and we used to have big beautiful birds, free owners party, free drink coupon, free Internet,fax service, paper towels in rooms, Hotel rooms are outdated with old tv's , holes in drapes, uncomfortable furniture, broken closet doors. Old beds and bedding. Sometimes at night there is a terrible sewer smell and there is a smell of too much cleaning product around most of the hotel. On the positive the staff and pool areas and location are great. This hotel needs a serious update!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas