Pueblo Bonito Blanco is such an awesome place to stay. The staff were all so friendly and helpful & never make you feel like you are putting them out when you ask for something. Wake up early (7:00) and reserve a beach front cabana by putting your towels on the chairs- they go quickly! we spent many days laying out and having cerveza brought right to us. I highly recommend 'Peacocks' restaurant a few blocks away- the setting is absolutely gorgeous and the food is delicious!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas