Stayed 8 nights at this property Oct-Nov. Weather was great, beach perfect, could swim in the ocean at this beach. Could easily walk down the beach to party beach or to town. The property was very clean. The service in the breakfast restaurant was just OK as was the food. We missed the Sunday buffet at the Rose, but heard it was awesome. We paid for all inclusive, which I think is worth it if you are ordering drinks all day. Somethings were very good, like the hotdogs and club sandwiches you can order by the pool. The pool is where we spent most of our time and Guadalupe was the best server ever. He was so efficient- remembered room numbers and what people like to drink from day 1. On his day off we noticed quite the difference in the other servers. The property is a time share property so it has a different feel from the AI we are used to. When we arrived we were put in room 220, but promised room 510 in two days. I kept checking on this and they would say, yes you can have room 510 Tuesday. So Tuesday at 1:00 I went to get the new room and was told that it wasn't available and that they had promised room 310. This was not true. I ended up with room 421 which was higher but still not much of a view. I wouldn't really complain about the room situation since we don't hang out in our room anyway, but I didn't appreciate the runaround and not unpacking for 2 days. I would return for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas