If you are looking for an absolute deam getaway in Cabo thats close to town but not too close, thats quiet so you can relax but no too Quiet, thats friendly to all their guests but not too overbearing, than the Pueblo Bonito Blanco Hotel is for you.
Right on the beach only 10 walking minutes from Downtown but a world away, sits one of the most enjoyable hotels near downtown Cabo.
We have stayed in a two bedom suite for the last 20 years and wont stay in any other resort, even the newer Pueblo Bonitos cant compair to this older but pristene flagship hotel, with an older clientel its very relaxing and even familys with small kids are always enjoying the activities and pool atmosphere. If your looking for something thats close to town but quiet, then the Blanco is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas