We stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Resort, Los Cabos Mar. 19 - April 2,2012 through RCI. It is an older resort, but extremely well kept and very clean. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite that had a mini-kitchen which included a stove top only, small fridge, sink, dishes, pots and a microwave. The kitchen area had a round table and 4 chairs. The living room area was next to the sliding glass doors that opened up onto a balcony. At check in we requested either the 4th or 5th floor and a good ocean view. Our room was 406 and the view was spectacular (it did not hurt to tip the receptionist). The first morning of our stay we were sitting out drinking coffee and heard seals barking in the bay. The only complaint about the room is that the bedroom had 2 double beds and we are used to a king,
There is a small gym on the second floor to use at no cost. There are 2 tread mills, a bike, recumbent bike, a stepper and weights.
We had to save loungers early in a.m. to get a bit of shade. We did not buy the all inclusive package as it was $70.00 each a day and we are not big eaters. Some groceries can be purchased at the resort but are very pricey. Take the bus to the Walmart which costs 10 pesos to get groceries. Either take a cab back ($7.00 U.S) or take the bus. If you take the bus going back you have to get off downtown and catch another bus to get back to the resort which is a bit of a hassle. A short walk from the resort are a couple of corner stores where you can get bottled water, snacks, beer and wine cheaper.
Restaurants are fairly pricey in the area, but often if you walk down the beach you can get coupons for the restaurants and get a discounted meal or a free drink with dinner. There are lots of restaurants at the marina. We ate supper a couple of times at Cilantros at the resort. If you eat early at 5 p.m. they still are using their lunch menu and prices. The enchiladas were very good. Happy hour at the resort is from 3-4 I think, so the drinks are 2 for 1. Ask the wait staff as they were very friendly and accommodating. A glass of wine is $10.00. Note: The internet in your room costs $89.00 a week from an outside source otherwise use the internet at the cafe area at the Bonito Rose (sister hotel next door). We purchased the internet for our last week as it got to be tedious going next door. We tipped the maid daily and had great service, lots of clean towels etc.
We had a very enjoyable 2 weeks at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas