Chose the hotel due to previous TripAdvisor reports and was not disappointed. Though a bit dated as expected, the hotel and grounds were immaculate. The army of workers, though omnipresent, were unobtrusive. The room was standard and kept extremely clean. Plenty of towels and more given without complaint if asked. The staff at all levels really were interested in guests' having a memorable time. As a three property (at least) resort in Cabos, guests has access to all facilities. The pool at the sister property next door has a bigger and nicer pool so for those pool loungers, it is a better bet. Food is average (we had the all inclusive plan) EXCEPT for Felliini's Restaurant at the Rose, next door. It was a 5 star dining experience that rivaled anything in New York, including the service and pallet cleansing ice between courses. Of interest is that the hotels are within walking distance of "downtown" and the marina's. Each morning I would walk (easy 20 minute walk) there and back. A nice way to start the day. You can't go wrong with a stay at either resort. A word of caution however, as noted in TA reviews, once you get out of the airport you are fine. The timeshare sharks however at the airport are brutal. Simply disregard until you are physically out of the airport and you will be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas