Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$288
  • Breakfast included
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$275
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$260
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$117
$380
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$243
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$147
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$185
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$424
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$738
$631
Hotels.com
3,856 results
All reviewspueblo bonitojuan lorenzomargarito damianluxury suitemare nostrumactivities staffall inclusive packagewater volleyballpool conciergesunset beachtime shareall inclusive planpool serviceour waiterfood and drinkspool sidesister property
Reviewed January 6, 2012

From the moment you step off the plane until the moment you get back on everything is for sale in Cabo, and you are the first costumer of the day. The Pueblo Bonito Blanco is a lovely place to stay, and one of the only places where you will not be asked to buy something... unless you are too close to the beach. The Pueblo Bonito Blanco is located in prime swimming, waters. So get ready for social time, because everyone in Cabo is on this beach.
The real issue is that no matter where you are in the hotels (timeshares) someone is trying to talk you into attending another time share meeting. My husband and I did three while we were in Cabo for a week. You almost have to do the time share tours to avoid being ripped off on various activities. We saved money on the car rental, hotel food and drinks, and swimming with dolphins.
I prefer less crowded destinations with more local feel and culture.

1  Thank Yva_J
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Our family of three stayed here in April 2011 as a timeshare exchange over Spring Break. This is an adequate hotel but not timeshare large or luxurious. The one bedroom unit had two small twin beds and a pull out couch. There was a counter top microwave, sink and small under counter fridge as the "kitchen". It is advertised as accommodations for 4 but we felt crowded with two adults and a young teen. It is on popular Medano Beach in Cabo San Lucas so is busy and exciting and noisy. Cruise ships in the bay unload and the cruisers are seemingly welcome and able to use this hotel's pool and lounge chairs, so there was often not room for registered guests. We did take the free shuttle to the newer Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach which was beautiful with several pools and a great view of the arches as it is perched on a hill. We were able to walk to downtown Cabo which was nice, but we will not go back to the Pueblo Bonito Blanco.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mebber
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Located on Cabo's only swimmable beach. Free cabanas. Daily activities of spanish classes, water aerobics, towel folding, blackjack/texas hold-em/water volleyball. 5 min. walk to downtown. Able to use facilities at nearby Pueblo Bonito Rose (free wifi/internet) and free hourly shuttle to Pueblo Bonito Sunset. Easy to book water activities-parasailing/fishing charters/sunset cruises/paddle boarding. Water safe to drink. Street vendors-great churros/ice cream/tamales. Got daily room service and towel animals (like being on a cruise ship.) Well stocked kitchenette with 2 burner range, small frig & place settings for 6. Nice non stick cookware to cook your fresh caught fish. Sushi bar at Rose will gladly give you wasabi and/or soy to eat your fresh caught dorados(mahi mahi). Deli at Rose carries butter cubes and other necessities-fresh papayas were sweet. Tres leche dessert at Pueblo Bonito Sunset is the best!! Crib provided for 2 yr old-no charge.

Room Tip: can tip concierge to get extra bathroom for one bedroom units if available
1  Thank Margaret Y
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I must start out by saying we meant to stay at the Rose next door. Newer, beautiful, but very few rooms with an ocean view. We complained about the poor view and got set up in the Blanco. What can I say but absolutely fantastic view of the ocean and beach. The view made the week. I would like to thank Aldo for the beautiful room. Other than that, the food and the drinks are overpriced. Happy hour is only one hour, 3 to 4, 10 dollars per blended drink, huge rip off. We got the Sunday brunch, it worked out to 30 dollars each. Don't do it, very, very average. To sum it up, I expected a lot more from what I read on reviews. We travel a lot, so I am not a complainer about details. I just don't like the feeling when I have been ripped off. Buy your own food, eat and cook in your room and take in the view.

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank solsearch
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We were at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos (Blanco) the week of December 12. This is the first time we stayed there since it had the all-inclusive feature. Here is everything that is still awesome - the location, the cleanliness, the pool and swimming beach! It is just close enough to walk to town but just far enough from all the noise and rowdiness round the Mango Deck bar.
We did buy the all-inclusive, but I think that this feature has changed the place in a few minor ways. The food was still pretty good, and the breakfast buffet at Rose was really good. I think they took the drink quality down a notch, especially the margaritas. Also, I feel that the waiters were a lot less attentive than they were in the past, and that is the main difference. We even tipped them at the end of each day, but that did not do anything to improve the service the next day. I got the feeling that they did not like having all-inclusive - it seemed like they treated the folks witohout a bracelet better. Still, I see no need to ever stay anywhere else in Cabo. The activites staff are very fun and helpful - and not pushy. They were great. If you go, I recommend Blanco.