We have been timeshare "owners" at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos for 18 years and have stayed there about 6-7 times over that period. The term "owners" is somewhat misleading as one doesn't really own anything, rather just the right to pay to stay there once a year provided space is available when you want to go.
The resort is pretty much unchanged over the years. That's the good and bad news. The good parts, like location, appearance, courtesy of the staff, are still in place. The facility is kept very clean, but has become dated. TV and Internet service are primitive and were plagued by outages during our stay. A little attention to upgrades and maintenance of existing systems would go a long way toward enhancing the experience.
A particular annoyance was the condition of the gym. Although very well equipped, there were 2 maintenance issues which seemed to have been overlooked. The steam room never worked and the toilet was broken throughout our week long stay. I brought these items to the attention of the front desk, but nothing was fixed.
The food was consistent and well presented. All new "all-inclusive" option was being promoted, but at $77 per person, per day, was not a reasonable option except for those on a crash course to gain a lot of weight in a short period of time! There are too many good restaurants in Cabo to spend all the time at one resort.
Activities abound for all ages and interests, complimented by enthusiastic staffers. Guests who chose to spend time on the beach in front of the hotel need to be aware of the relentless efforts of local vendors to hawk their native trinkets. Not that there are no values to be had, but the continual interruptions become tedious.
Pueblo Bonito Blanco remains an attractive option if one scores a good deal. It has been overtaken by the newer, fancier resorts in the area. It's convenient location is it's biggest selling point. An easy and safe walk to the Marina and central areas - a consideration for the elderly crowd which seemed to dominate the scene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas