The only reason I did not give this hotel 5 Stars was because of the TimeShare Predators. After we checked in, the timeshare representative would not let us leave to go to our room. We decided to sit and listen. After we told her we were not interested (no matter how much free and discount activities she was trying to give us) she told us she will not get her commission if we do not attend the presentation. Unfortuantly, I really did not care about her commission.
As far as the hotel is concered, it was beuatiful, quiet, relaxing adn the customer service was superb. The room on our first night had a glimse of the ocean but a beautiful look at the pool. However, the air coniditioning wasn't working. The Maintenece guys were very nive and friendly and thought that it was fixed, but it wasn't.I went to the front desk the next morning and asked if there was any possibility of moving. With no questions asks, the young lady at the front desk upgraded us to an oceanfront room! I was not expecting an upgrade, there was just no way that I was going to be able to last 5 more days without a functional air conditioning.
The service and food at Cilantro was the absolute best! We opted for a packaged deal with airline,flight, hotel and all-incusive. For the type of vacation that we wanted, this was absolutly perfect!! The all-inclsuve included the 2 resturants at the Blanco and the 3 resturants at the Rose. Speaking of the rose, THere Customer service was no where near the customer service at the Blanco. The serverice at the resturants were very slow and had bad attitudes. The Italian Resturant was absoutly horenduse. I ordered a pasta dish and the pasta was undercooked.
My husband equated the Blanco and Rose to Eden East and Eden West from the ovies COuples Retreat. The Blanco is very laid back, quiet and not a lot of commotion. Really geared towards the older crown and families. The Rose is geared towards the younger crowd.
If you are looking for a very laid back property with great cutomer service, the Blanco is for you. Just beware of the timeshare predators who will not leave you alone until you give them attitude. The vendors on the beach are very respectful of the space. There is a rope the lines the end of the properties and these vendors are not permitted to cross that rope. I did not find them bothersome at all.
Finally, in y opinion, the rooms are not really outdated, the just really have that mediteranian feel. It was spacious enough for my husband and I. They do not have any King Beds on property, so housekeeping graciously pushed the two Double Beds together to create one huge gigantic oversized king bed.
We will definitly return to this property but will but an end to the timeshare snakes at the beginning of the stay to not be harrassed. Also, I would higly suggest to arrange for transportation prior to arriving in Cabo (If you are not renting a car). Taxi's ae not reliable and the timeshare wolves will stop you as soon as you leave baggage claim. If you are not interested in the timeshares, totally ignore them and head straight to people who you have arranged your transportaion with. Make sure you find prior to your arrival how you will be able to identify your transportion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas